Marketing Executive (fresher)
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is both high-productive and full-stack by nature you need to do all type of task, from creating ideas to writing content, running ads (basic), managing social channels..etc... We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have taking-on-challenge attitude and quick learning skills.
- Content writing
- Creating & managing social pages (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube...)
- Support key members/leaders in other tasks
- Passion in Marketing field
- Strong research skills
- Ability to listen, taking critical feedback and learn from mistakes
- Time management
- Hard working
Nice to have
- Trend catchy
- Career goals/direction
- Critical thinking
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position & attractive salary package.
12 days/year, including 6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & DrinkFruit, coffee and